No products in the cart.
The beautiful, hot days and nights of summer are here and it is a great time to have a wedding! To help you cap off your summer wedding soiree today we feature 10 wedding cakes we love for summer.
While there are a few challenges you may have to overcome to have a successful summer wedding such as the heat and outdoor bugs as discussed in our Secrets to Planning a Summer Wedding, your wedding cake shouldn’t be one of them.
Whether you choose classic confections featuring flowers or piping, or you choose something non-traditional such as a show-stopping geometric wedding cake, one of the ways to distinguish your wedding and make it truly stand out is with your choice of wedding cake. There is a great deal of advice for choosing a wedding cake available so that you should have no problem finding a creative and tantalyzing wedding cake, including the hot new trend of multiple mini wedding cakes, as well as black wedding cake options that alt-brides will love.
Check out these 10 wedding cakes we love for summer, from Colin Cowie Weddings:
Summer is here and one thing is for sure, warm weather weddings call for all things fun and bright! What better way to get festive then with the delectable finale to your wedding? The cake! Vivid hues, seasonal accents and more are making these cakes the ultimate summer selections. Take a look at our picks for the top 10 cakes that just scream summer.
1. Sugar flowers, done in bright summer colors, cover this white wedding cake perfectly representing the warmth of the season. Eddie Judd Photography
3. Pretty blooms add vibrancy to a stunning 7-tiered white wedding cake with a floral bouquet on top.Rosalind Miller Cake
4. The cascading butterfly accent on this cake makes our heart flutter.Paper Antler Photography
7. A show-stopping finale for your beach wedding. Two sea horses sit a top a gold and blue cake that gives us some serious beach vibes.Bliss Pastry
8. Take a slice of romance, soft pink and cream blooms cascade down this charming 4-tiered cake.Sweet And Saucy Shop
9. Say hello to summer. This teal ombré cake makes us feel like we’re right on the beach!O’Malley Photographers
10. Go fresh! Summer fruit makes for a bright and sweet addition to this 4-tiered white wedding cake.Amy & Stuart Photography
-Nicole Koffler, Melissa Hammam